Blogs are a great way to share thoughts, viewpoints and information, which is the main reason we have added one to the SDFBI website.
Topics covered in blogs are wide and varied, and often provide interesting food for thought for the reader. With the aim of providing a hub for advice and information, the following blogs may be of interest to farmers, land managers and advisors on the South Downs:
- GWCT’s Peter Thompson’s Fresh from the Field blog
- Neil Hulme – Conservation Officer in Sussex for Butterfly Conservation shares his thoughts through theSouth Downs National Park Forum
- Camilla and Roly Puzey share their experiences from Saddlescombe Farm in West Sussex
- Graeme Lyons – Senior Ecologist at the Sussex Wildlife Trust shares his passion for natural history inThe Lyons Den
- The RSPB's farming blog provides information on a wide range of projects and policy issues
- GWCT blogs cover the different areas of research they are involved in